Hurtta Outback Dog Boots
Brand New for 2015 - 2016! The Outback Boots are a great design, made specifically for active dogs that run, hike and play on rough terrain and/or weather conditions.
- Flexible Rubber Soles for Excellent Grip & No Slipping
- Easy to Put On & Take Off Yet Stayson Your Dog When in Use With Flexible Velcro Straps
- Comfortable for Dogs to Wear
- 3M Reflective Strips for Safety
- Waterproof & Weatherproof with Houndtex Material
- All Weather - Use in Summer Through Winter
- Machine Washable
The Outback Dog Boots are great for any time of year - from protecting your dog's paws from the hot pavement or sand in summer to protection from ice, salt, and snow in winter.
These are sold in pairs of 2 because often a dog needs different sizes for the front and back paws. Use the chart below to determine the best size to order for your dog. To measure your dog's paws, have them stand on a piece of paper. Mark both sides of teh paw at its widest point and then measure that distance to determine the width. Use a soft tape to measure around the ankle area.
**While we carry most sizes in stock, we are unable to carry all sizes. We receive Hurtta items on a weekly basis so please allow up to 1 week for your order to be shipped. We will notify you if there is a delay. Thank you for your patience.