Hurtta Extreme Warmer Dog Coat
Get your dog ready for winter with one of the best dog coats on the market! The Hurtta Extreme Warmer doesn't just make your dog warm, but keeps your dog warm with no extra weight or bulk. The only dog coat with a soft thermo-conductive liner that absorbs and retains your dog's own body heat - keeping your dog warmer, longer than any other coat. Brand New for 2017!
Top Features of the Extreme Warmer:
- Keeps dog warm even in extreme weather conditions.
- Thermo-conductive liner reflects your dog's own body heat for extra warmth.
- Provides great coverage over your dog's body with a high neck cover, protective front, and coverage of hind end.
- Built in snood that can be pulled up over your dog's ears for extra protection.
- Keeps your dog visible and safe with high-visibility 3M reflectors.
- Adjustable chest flap keeps the sensitive chest area warm and protected.
- Soft, smooth fabric for your dog's total comfort all day long.
- Lightweight material allows greater mobility and freedom to run.
- Adjustable back length for optimal fit.
- 100% waterproof & windproof to keep your dog dry, comfortable, and warm.
Winter is here. But that doesn’t mean you and your dog’s outdoor adventure should stop. Keep your canine friend protected from anything winter brings with the Hurtta Extreme Warmer.
The Extreme Warmer is available in many sizes. Having a perfect fit is necessary to ensure the maximum warmth and freedom of movement. To determine the best size for your dog, measure your dog's back (from base of neck to base of tail), chest girth (around widest part), and neck. Choose the size on the following chart that best matches your measurements. Start with the chest girth and then the back length on the chart.
Note: If your dog's chest does not match up with their length, this coat may not work for your dog. If this is the case, we recommend the Great White North dog coat as more sizes are available. Not sure, give us a call. We will be happy to help you get the right size.
Hurtta Extreme Warmer has been meticulously designed to ensure warmth and protection as well as comfort and safety for dogs even when you’re out after dark or in wet weather.