Guardian Gear Deluxe Dog Life Jacket with Head Support
The Deluxe Dog Life Jacket with Head Support is the perfect solution for dogs that need some extra help when swimming. The head support on the life jacket helps your dog’s head stay up when swimming to keep water out of your dog’s nose and face.
- Detachable Head Support Helps Your Dog Breath Without Water In Their Face
- High Density Internal Foam Cells & Belly Panel Provide Extra Flotation Support
- Safety Handle Lets You Grab Your Dog Out of The Water Easily
- Bright Orange Color & Reflective Trim for High Visibility
The Deluxe Dog Life Jacket with Head Support meets the 16.5 buoyancy standards of U.S. Marine Safety Organizations. The head support is detachable if your dog does not need it in all water conditions. The dog life jacket is designed for a comfortable fit with adjustable webbing with snap closure buckles. The pet preserver also has rust-proof zippers and a D-ring for quick leash attachment.
To determine the best size life jacket for your dog, measure the length of your dog's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Then measure around the widest part of the chest to get a girth measurement. After measuring your pet, make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room to spare in the chest and neck) to determine the best size.
- XX-Small: Length 8", 12 - 14" chest, 10 - 12" neck
- X-Small: Length 10", 14 - 18" chest, 11 - 13" neck
- Small: Length 12", 16 - 20" chest, 13 - 16" neck
- Small/Medium: Length 14", 18 - 22" chest, 16 - 18" neck
- Medium: Length 16", 20 - 24" chest, 18 - 21" neck
- Large: Length 20", 26 - 30" chest, 22 - 24" neck