A proper fit is very important for the most warmth, comfort, and mobility for your dog when wearing any type of clothes.
Please take the time to measure your dog correctly. Use our easy size video and guide to get a perfect fit for your dog!
Watch below to find out how to measure your dog...
Here’s how to measure your dog with our easy sizing:
1. Have your dog stand straight with head up. A dog lying down or sitting will give incorrect measurements.
2. Use a flexible tape measure to take the measurements, not a hard straight yard stick or ruler. A seamstress or tailor type tape measure is best. If you do not own a soft measuring tape, use a piece of rope, ribbon or string to mark the measurement on your dog and then align the rope with a yard stick to determine the length or girth.
3. Measure the back length from the base of the neck (the withers) to the base of the tail. The withers is the highest part of the shoulder. Do not measure from the collar, as it is worn differently for every dog and will give you an inaccurate measurement.
4. Measure the chest girth by measuring the circumference of the chest at the thickest point (usually right behind the front legs).
5. Measure the neck girth by measuring the circumference at the base of the neck.
Start at the base of the neck just in front of the shoulder blades (not from the collar) and measure to the base of the tail.
Measure the chest girth or circumference of the chest at the thickest point - usually right behind the front shoulders.
Measure the neck girth or circumference at the base of neck.
Match your dog's measurements with the size chart.
Each product page has a size chart specifically for that product. Match your dog's measurements to the best size on the chart.
Chest girth is usually the most important measurement.
Not sure what size to order?
No problem. Give us a call at 800-918-7492 or email us at email@example.com with your dog's measurements, breed and weight, as well as what product you are interested in. We'll get back to you as quickly as we can.
What if I order the wrong size?
With our Perfect Fit Guarantee, there are no worries. Simply contact us and we will be happy to exchange the coat for you.